Mechanical anchoring systems
Screw fastening systems
Adhesive anchoring systems
MKT’s HVAC Screw is a sharp pointed, fine thread screw for use in sheet metals of several gauges.
No pre drilling is needed as the combination of a heat treated, sharp point and aggressive starting threads with fine thread up the shank provides a positive threading, chip free hole.
- The sharp point provides positive, fast starts in sheet metal.
- The fine thread up the shank rolls the material back instead of cutting chips that corrode quickly and cause a rattle in ductwork where vibration is present.
- The rolled material creates a larger bearing surface creating a more positive hold.
- The fine thread also provides better clamping forces on thinner materials.
- The MKT HVAC Screw is
- available in economical bulk packs only,
- lower cost option compared to other sharp pointed, fine thread screws,
- heat treated to provide a hardened, sharp point and excellent thread cutting capabilities.
- The washer face has anti-backing serrations to keep it in place in harsh, vibratory conditions.